In this section, CARTUJA, S.A. (hereinafter PCT CARTUJA) located at c/ Isaac Newton, s/n, 41 092 Seville, and with e-mail address email@example.com informs users the of the personal data protection policy applicable to the different activities to enable them to freely and voluntarily decide whether they want to provide PCT CARTUJA with the personal data that may be needed or that may be obtained from users when they subscribe to or register for some of the services offered by PCT CARTUJA.
PCT CARTUJA complies with the guidelines of the aforementioned regulations and ensures that the user’s personal data is used and processed properly, and it is treated with the utmost confidentiality. It applies the technical and organisational measures required by the aforementioned regulations, in accordance with the type of data in question. To achieve this, PCT CARTUJA informs the users that these personal data processing conditions exist and that they must accept them, by means of a link to this legal text which is displayed next to any form that collects data of a personal nature.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF THE DATA PROVIDED Users guarantee and respond, in any event, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep it duly updated.
DATA CONTROLLER The data controller, that is to say the person who determines the purpose and means by which the data is processed, is PARQUE CIENTÍFICO Y TECNOLÓGICO CARTUJA, S.A., located in c/ Isaac Newton, s/n, 41 092 Seville, with contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The organisation has a DATA PROTECTION OFFICER who can be contacted at e-mail email@example.com.
PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PCT CARTUJA may collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- JOINING SECTION Your data will be processed to manage your relationship with us and to provide the services offered, to respond to your inquiries and/or requests as well as to inform you of future events, promotions, services and/or products that may be of interest to you.
- Newsletter. Your data will be processed to send information on future events, promotions, news, services and/or products that may be of interest to you.
Under no circumstances will automated decisions be made on the basis of the information provided to us.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be retained as long as may be necessary for the purposes of processing, as long as the contractual relationship between you and PCT CARTUJA remains in force, and once it has been terminated the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which means it will be put beyond use. It shall be made available only at the request of Judges and Courts, the Prosecution or the competent Public Administrations, during the time limit of any action that may arise from it, and it shall be deleted thereafter.
For the case of the newsletter, data will be retained as long as the consent given remains in force. It may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JUSTIFICATION FOR PROCESSING
Processing of the personal data provided to us is done on the basis of the express, free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent provided by the user when completing the appropriate forms or signing contracts concluded with PCT CARTUJA. This is needed to manage such contractual relations and to provide the services requested.
Except in those fields where it states otherwise, the answers to questions about personal data are voluntary, and not answering shall imply no reduction in the quality or quantity of the services concerned, unless otherwise indicated.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
PCT CARTUJA will not assign data to third parties without informing the recipient in an appropriate manner and obtaining their prior consent to this. Nor will data be transferred overseas.
However, in some cases we will need to give the information that you have provided, to third parties in order to be able to provide the requested service or to allow proper arrangement of the programmes you participate in (programme management organisations or training sessions, Regional Government of Andalusia, Community Institutions, Tax Administration, mutual insurance associations, employment agencies, state security forces and organisations).
These third parties shall have access only to the personal information that is strictly necessary for them to perform their role and they may not use it for any other purpose. Your personal information will also be available to public administrations and to the courts to comply with corresponding legal obligations and possible liabilities that may arise.
RIGHTS OF STAKEHOLDERS
The data protection regulation establishes a series of rights for the owners of personal data, that may be exercised at any time. You may also withdraw your consent, at any time, given for processing data that was provided for a specific purpose:
- Right of access: This right allows you to know whether or not your personal data is being processed and if so what type of data is being processed, for what purpose and in what manner.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have data rectified when it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of erasure (“right to be forgotten”): You can have personal data that concerns you erased when it is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for, if it was processed unlawfully, to fulfil a legal obligation or because the owners withdraw their consent.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of data or request that it be stopped.
- Right to restrict processing: This right may be exercised in the cases provided for by law: if the accuracy of the data has been challenged or processing has been objected to, if processing is unlawful and the individual asks for use to be restricted rather than erasure, where data is not needed for processing but is needed to prepare, effect or defend against claims.
- Right to portability: You can obtain a copy of your personal data in a structured format that is commonly used and machine readable.
In order to exercise your rights, you must do so in writing, and prove your identity with a photocopy of your national identity document or other equivalent identification by any of the following means:
- a) By sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “ARCO Rights”
- b) At the postal address of c/ Isaac Newton s/n, Pabellón de la UE, 41092 de Seville (Spain).
Your request will be answered within one month of receipt. However, this period may be extended for two months if a large number of applications are received at the same time, or if resolving it is complex, in which case you will be informed of such an extension.
You are further informed that you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you believe that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You will also find formats that can help you exercise your rights on its website www.aepd.es.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
PCT CARTUJA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to industry practices. In such cases, PCT Cartuja will announce any changes made via this website, and will give due notice of such changes coming into force.